This summer, we’re looking for the best lessons plans Curriki’s members have created to educate, inform and inspire students in Math/ELA. How do you spark your students’ interest and fuel their passion for learning math?
Enter Curriki’s SummerSPARK! lesson plan competition – the Top 5 contributions get a $25 Amazon gift card.
To enter, contribute your CCSS-aligned lesson plans for Math/ELA to THIS GROUP by Aug. 31. You must join the group before you can upload.
- Lesson Plans may be for any grade level within K-12.
- Lesson Plans must include Instructional Goals and Objectives, Procedure (Instructional Sequence) and Assessment of Learning. Members must upload all resources connected to the lesson (any videos, quizzes/worksheets WITH answer keys).
- Lesson Plans must also include meaningful integration of technology.
- Members must enter alignments to at least three (3) Common Core State Standards for Mathematics or English Language Arts.
- Accurate metadata must be entered (grade level, subjects, resource type)
Kim Jones is the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Curriki. Kim is active in driving policy initiatives and is regularly featured as an honorary speaker on the impact of technology in education at influential meetings around the world.